Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bohemian x Casual...Rima and Taylor, at Weldon





:: Rima ::
Coat & Sweater: from a friend
Pants: old navy
Boots: garage sale
Bracelets: from all over the place
How often I shop: When I have money, twice a month
Recent Obsession: Watching Criminal Minds!
Favourite color: Sea Foam Green
Favourite male fashion: Edgy...skinny jeans, vans, converse, loafers
New Year's Fashion Resolution: Wear more of my jeans

:: Taylor ::
Hat: Coal @ the board shop in London
Cardigan: American Apparel
Plaid: The Gap
Pants: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Vans
Bag: Fossil : website @ King's mills
Where I shop: American Apparel, the Gap, Online
What I want: Long Sleeve Jeans Button-Up shirt, it's really hard to find one
Something unique about me: I have no t-shirts that have logo on them
What I would be wearing in 10 years: Baggier clothes..(if I have any kids)..more expensive clothes

No comments: